Buyer Group Win Loss Analysis
Get feedback from those that matter, selected individuals or everyone in the prospects decision buyer group.
How does Win Loss analysis help?
Consensus-based decisions in enterprise or complex sales involve large buyer groups.
Win, lose or no-decision it’s a great opportunity to get feedback from across a wider group of contacts.
Understand what each member of the buyer group thought about your sales performance in key areas and how important it was to them.
Use the feedback to develop individual learning and development improvement plans for each member of your sales team.
Improve win rates
The more you understand the buyers perspective the more you can become buyer-centric and add business value to them.
Track Win Loss Analysis across all opportunities to truly understand your sales effectiveness
Opportunity Feedback Requests
A template of questions to garner feedback on your sales performance
- Request feedback from individuals or everyone
- Request based on win, lose or no decision outcomes
- Questions on sales competencies and activities
- Ratings for each question area
- How important each area was to them
- Add comments for each question
- Build analytics on individuals, teams and company-wide
Opportunity Feedback Reports
A summary of feedback submitted by members of the prospect’s buyer group
- Track status of each feedback request
- Send request reminders to individuals
- Compare sales information with buyer responses
- Downloadable PDF format
- Set permission-based access
What’s coming soon?
Create your own question templates for Win Loss analysis
Track and analyse the feedback for individuals, team and companywide
Create your own Win Loss analysis feedback questions to track and measure what’s most important to your company.
Track average scores for individuals or teams across sales skills. Understand what you do well and what you need to improve.
Create feedback templates to understand how well you performed after you’ve won a deal, including delivery and service.
“Feedback is the breakfast of champions” – Ken Blanchard